Students listen to the ALT and JTE's conversation using possessive grammar and write what they heard.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Sean Dunn on April 2, 2014.
- Hand out the worksheet and review the grammar and vocabulary well.
- For section 1, read the question and have the JTE answer. For question 1, "Whose pen is this? Its Minnie's."
The students listen and then draw a line to the correct answer. Continue for all of section 1.
- Check the answers with the students in Q and A format. Ask them, 'Whose pen is this?' to which they respond in full sentences.
- For section 2, students fill in the blanks or write the correct question and answer. Section 2 corresponds directly with section 1.
- Collect the papers and check their writing.
- Change Sean's character to your own or a character of your choice.
- Make your own key for section 1 before class.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.