Students guess which items are 100 yen or antiques.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Anonymous on Nov 1, 2011.
- 100YenShop attachment
- Fake money
- First make lunch groups and explain that they will be playing a game based off a popular Japanese TV program.
- Practice and explain the example at the top of the attachment.
- Then the students come to the JTE/ALT one-by-one. If they guess the 100 yen items, they are safe. If they are wrong, they have to pay the money. Once they lose all of their money, that team is out of the game.
- For this game, I made cards for each item, cut them out and wrote the price on the back.
- This lesson is review for Sunshine's Program 5 (grade 2).
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.