Students try to ask 16 other students "Would you like to..." questions.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Simon Kelly on Apr 11, 2011.
- After handing out a worksheet to each student, as a class go through and practice all questions and answers.
- Then, give the class a couple minutes to fill out the last two squares on the worksheet that are left blank.
- Finally, give the students 5-10 minutes to walk around and interview their friends, writing the interviewee's name on the line provided and circling their answer.
- When they finish, they return to their seats.
- There are a few ways to run this, basically decide whether or not you want to use a time limit. If you don't have a lot of time you could tell the students to see how many people they can ask in a set amount of time (5 min).
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.