Students see a small part of a character (a piece of clothing or body part). They guess which character the clothing/body part belongs to.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Raymond Corrigan on Jan 26, 2011.
- CharactersClothes attachments: Raymond's (original) / Tara's. To make reversible flashcards, put two matching cards (e.g. Mario and his cap) back to back. Put a thick piece of paper between the two matching cards (e.g. Mario - Paper - Mario's cap). Laminate the three pieces of paper together.
- Hold up Mario's cap and ask, "Whose cap is this?"
- Students should respond, "It's Mario's cap."
- Repeat with the next flashcard.
- Who is character: Use "Who is this?" and "It's Mario."
- This game works particularly well in bad classes.
- If you have a class with a short attention span, save Peach's dress for when you want to get their attention back.
- With later examples, have students say both the question and the answer.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.