Students discover their friends' future by reading the palm lines on their hands.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Raegina Taylor / Ben Lemar / Morgan Rook on Aug 22, 2007.
- HandLines attachments: Raegina's / Ben's / Morgan's
- A blow-up or drawing on the board of the worksheet palm (optional)
- After handing out a worksheet to each student, read over the different line meanings on it.
- Each student interviews three of their friends about their future.
- Do the first interview as a class. The five questions pertain to: children, long life, happiness, intelligence and wealth.
- Students record their answers on the worksheet.
- As a class, tally the results.
- The first interview is just yes/no answers. The second and third they must make a sentence and give more information – Yes, I am. I'm going to have four children.
- This activity will most likely leave the students 'ooo-ing' and 'aaah-ing' over their palms, so make sure you leave time for this new realization.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.