Students listen to the teacher call out random numbers between 1-20 or 1-100 to complete dot-to-dot handout(s).
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Raymond Corrigan on Jun 21, 2010.
- DotToDot handout. (There are six to choose from - fish (1-20), snake (1-25), elephant/giraffe (1-50), cat/bear (1-100)).
- After giving each student one of the handouts, read the numbers from the answer key. The students are to repeat the number.
- Then, they can draw a line connecting the numbers.
- When the handout is finished, ask the students, "What`s this?"
- Have a student who wants a challenge read out the numbers to the rest of the class.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.