A dice game practicing time and numbers.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Brent Badger on Sep 27, 2010.
- LuckTime worksheet
- Two dice for each group
- Divide the class into groups (no more than six people).
- Each student should have a worksheet, and each group should have two dice.
- Janken to see who goes first.
- The students in the group say, "What time is it?" One student rolls the dice.
- If she/he rolls '7', they cross 7 off their clock. He or she should also say, It's seven o'clock.
- The next student goes.
- If a student rolls the same number twice they get a chance to roll again. This time with only one die. (This gives the students a chance to cross off the one or two o'clock.)
- The main goal is to cross of all the numbers on the clock face. First student to do so wins.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.