This is an activity for advanced 2nd years or 3rd year students. The handout teaches them about Sweden.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Lynn Bunter on May 25, 2010.
- Hand out the worksheets and have the students write their names on them.
- Read the text with the answers aloud and the students fill in the words.
- Then, go over the handout and make sure they understand.
- The answers are as follows: 1.) bigger 2.) million 3.) lakes 4.) islands 5.) city 6.) cold 7.) reindeer 8.) fruit 9.) white 10.) candles 11.) shoes 12.) bicycles 13.) train 14.) bus 15.) English 16.) Swedish
- Instead of reading the passage, write the missing words on the board and have the students write the words in the appropriate blanks.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.