Students play noughts and crosses (Tic-Tac-Toe) and command their partner to do an action.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Sara Williams on Oct 13, 2009.
- After putting students into pairs, have them janken and the winner chooses a square and says the command.
- The loser must do as the winner says.
- The winner then signs their name in that square.
- Repeat from step two.
- The student who gets their name in three squares in a row, is the winner.
- There are spaces for three games on each worksheet. Use as you like!
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.