Students read and answer questions about Baymax and Mikasa's schedule using the present prefect to answer the questions.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Timothy White on Jul 16, 2015.
- Pass out the worksheets.
- Students break into pairs and use the questions to find out what Baymax, and Mikasa have done thus far.
- Student A: "Has Baymax cleaned the house yet?" Student B: (Checks the time table on the left) "Yes, he has."
- You could do a real information gap activity by editing the sheet, then cutting it in half. Give the Baymax answers to only the A students and give the Baymax questions to the B students.
- This is designed as a simple drilling activity to practice the structures.
- Preteach any vocab the students may not know.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.