Students ask ALT and JTE for their fortunes by picking one out of three cards.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Anonymous on Jul 15, 2011.
- Before the game, please make three cards for each question using vocabulary the students already know. One of three of them should be a really bad fortune to keep things interesting.
- Explain the activity using the introduction and have the JTE translate into Japanese if needed.
- Review the questions by practicing them with the students out loud.
- The students come to the JTE and ALT and ask two questions each.
- After doing so, they take one card and that is their fortune.
- They write it down and then go back to their seats and exchange information with their classmates or friends.
- Make sure the students are using English when they are interviewing.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.