Students write a description of a superhero and then try to draw their friend’s superhero.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Raegina Taylor on Mar 06, 2008.
- Hand out the worksheets.
- Give students a time limit of 10 minutes to write their sentences individually.
- After the time is up, students make pairs.
- Students janken to decide who explains first. The first student says their sentences slowly, and their friend draws a picture of the superhero. Students then swap roles.
- This could be done as an individual or group project, with students writing and drawing their superhero.
- You may want to explain some common super powers, although encourage imagination in the students. You could also do up a mock superhero of a character the students know well to make the activity more clear.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.