Students fill in their own answers and then ask their classmates questions such as, "What's the best movie you have ever seen?"
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Mike Flow on Nov 15, 2012.
- Students write down their answers for each of the 5 questions.
- Students walk around and ask their classmates the questions.
- Finally, students write down some of their friends answers in sentence form.
- Students may ask a different classmate for each question or ask 2 students all the questions.
- Can be used for a present perfect lesson on experiences.
- If time permits, you may wish to have the students report their findings orally.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.