Student engage in a fun conversational activity that practices an easy phone conversation.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Eden Law on Dec 14, 2010.
- Two students janken.
- The winner takes the role of Person B on the worksheet.
- The two students fill out the section of Part 1, 2 and 3 from the choices available in the numbered sections on the worksheet.
- The students janken again. If the person who was Person B in the game wins, s/he gets to cross out the square in Part 1 that they chose for the conversational game. Otherwise, s/he has to try again.
- First person to cross it all out wins.
- You may wish to change the words or content to suit your needs or to make it sound more natural.
- It might be a good idea to go through the sentences first to make sure students understand the meaning.
- Roleplaying with your JTE as a demonstration is helpful.
- Targets New Horizon's Speaking Plus 2 -- Phone Conversation.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.