Students ask five questions and guess the secret identity of their group members.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Ashton Simmonds on June 30, 2009.
- Drill key words: thirsty, hungry, tall, short, Japan, boy, girl.
- Drill names, discuss and make it clear which names are Japanese.
- Model the game with the Japanese teacher.
- Play in groups.
- Higher grades can ask different questions, like, "Do you have long hair?" or "Are you ugly?"
- Use the smart kids to get the ball rolling. The fun point of the game is where students have to guess the identity.
- This goes well with Describe Them (attached).
- Expect a slow start. Not all of them will understand. The ones that do, really enjoy the game and things go organically after that.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.