In pairs, students ask "What do you like doing?" and answer with the information on their card.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Catherine Burgemeister on Nov 17, 2014.
- Go over the target grammar and the words on the cards with the students.
- Pass out the cards (one to each student).
- Students make pairs and ask the question, "What do you like doing?" Students respond with the information on their cards.
- Students play rock, scissors, paper to see who goes first.
- Have students exchange cards after each turn.
- Students can make groups, and in pairs from their groups, they can continue asking each other until they have asked all of the members of their group.
- Make sure that students are only speaking English, and that they aren't showing their cards to each other.
- There are 30 cards. Print more if necessary.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.