Students ask each other questions about whether they've been to various locations.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Matt Wheatley / Catherine Burgemeister on May 17, 2010.
- Mat's version FindSomeoneWho worksheet (Present Perfect Verb)
- Catherine's version FindSomeoneWho worksheet (Relative Pronoun)
- Explain the handout. Model it with the JTE.
- Rules: Students must find 8 DIFFERENT (9 different for pronoun version) students who have been/haven't been to the places/done the activities on the worksheet. They must only use English.
- Set a time limit if appropriate.
- Find a pair and start.
- Write sentences based on Part 1.
- Change the places or activities if you can think of better ones. NOTE: (PP Verb)I tried to think of places that wouldn't be too impossible for students to find someone who has been there.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.