Students practice using prepositions by asking the whereabouts of objects.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Patrick Bickford on Jun 21, 2007.
- JTE/ALT prepares an ALT's Room worksheet with all eight objects placed.
- Students divide into groups and janken to decide the order in which the students in the group will come and ask the JTE/ALT object location questions.
- Students take turns coming and asking questions, like "Are there monkeys on the table?" The teacher answers, "Yes, there are," or "No, there aren't."
- Once the student receives the answer, they go back to their group and explain the answer: "There are (not) monkeys on the table."
- If the answer is "yes," all the students in the same group can write 'monkeys' or the corresponding number in the blank bubble above the table.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.