Students secretly choose one character and then interview their friends to find out their choice.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Jonathan Wheatcroft on March 31, 2014.
- Review questions and grammar with the students. Be sure they know how to read the names.
- Students secretly choose one character and find a partner.
- The pair janken and the winner asks the first question (head). The loser answers and the winner moves down to the next section. The loser stays on the first question. The pair janken again.
- When a student reaches the last question, they ask, 'Are you ~?' and if correct, receive 2 points. The loser continues until they reach the end, but only receive one point.
- When the two are finished, they find another partner and repeat.
- Change the questions to better suit the class.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.