This is a writing activity that introduces simple adjective statements while reviewing "What is ~?"
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Elizabeth Patton on Jul 07, 2008.
- Introduce some adjectives to the students The worksheet includes cute, interesting, delicious, easy and difficult.
- Converse with your JTE about what you both do and don't find interesting etc.
- Check the student's understanding by quizzing them for the correct answers.
- Pass out the worksheet and explain the grammar.
- Have them quickly fill in the adjectives box.
- Give them an amount of time to answer each question. At the beginning and end of the textbooks, generally there are a few pages that list various foods and school subjects the students can reference to complete the worksheet. I allow my students to use Japanese for difficult food words or TV shows because it makes the answers more original and true.
- Have students volunteer giving answers to the ALT's questions.
- You can have the students interview each other to make it a more communication heavy activity.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.