Students practice shopping dialogue and use a shopping catalogue to make a shopping list. They then buy items.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Andy Webster on Jun 26, 2009.
- ShopTillYouDrop attachment
- Attachment includes: Shopping dialogue and worksheet, clothing catalogue sheet.
- Fake credit cards and money
- Drill clothing (items, size & colour). Use worksheet & flash cards.
- JTE and ALT will demonstrate the dialogue.
- Students will listen and repeat the dialogue.
- Students will choose three items of clothes from the catalogue.
- Students are given one credit card and two notes for buying their items.
- Students must spend all of their money and credit cards by buying their 3 items.
- 1 credit card/dollar = one item.
- The student who has spent the most money is the winner.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.