Students play the role of waiter or customer in a restaurant.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Andy Webster on Jul 3, 2009.
- AtTheRestaurant attachment
- Bow tie(s)
- Teachers will hand out the worksheet and menu.
- JTE and ALT will demonstrate the dialogue and show students how to complete the worksheet.
- Students will repeat the dialogue in unison.
- Teachers will allocate two "waiters" in each team and give the group members a letter from a-d.
- Teachers ask Student A to wear the bow tie
- Teachers inform the students who the waiter an.d customer will be.
- Using the worksheet the waiter will take note of the order.
- When the "waiter" has finished taking the order the group will raise their hands and a new "waiter" will take his place.
- The previous "waiter" will hand over his bow tie to the new "waiter".
- Students take turns at being waiters and customers.
- Have the "customers" order without consulting the menu.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.