Students play a fun card game while practicing "Would you like some ~?".
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Elizabeth Patton / Jason Grant on Sept 25, 2008.
- After passing out the worksheet, have the students cut out the food cards.
- Have students make pairs.
- Students should place four cards under the "Yes, please." heading and four under the "No, thank you".
- Students take turn asking their partner "Would you like some ~?"
- If the partner asks, "Would you like some cake?" and the cake card is positioned under the "Yes, please" heading, then they give the cake card to their partner who places it inside their hippo. If the cake card is under the "No, thank you" heading then they are safe.
- The first person to fill their hippo is the winner.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.