This is a review game for New Horizon 2's textbook. Students are given questions and they must find the answers in their textbooks
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Brent Badger on March 16, 2010.
- After dividing the students into teams, ask them to take out their New Horizon textbooks.
- Number the students in the teams, for example, Team 1 will have Student 1, Student 2 etc.
- For the first question, Student 1 from each team is responsible to give the ALT/JTE the answer. The first student to give an answer wins a point for his/her team.
- Make the students go to one of the teachers give their answers instead of saying it from their groups.
- After awhile reverse. Get the students to ask you questions from the textbook. If you can answer, they get point. If they stump you, they can get two points.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.