Two fun passive voice riddles that can be used after students learn to use the passive voice.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Emmanuel Casillas on Feb 04, 2015.
- CleaningTheHauntedHouse attachment (Contains the answers, and a page with two handouts on it, which will need to be cut in half.)
- Review grammar with the students
- Give students the riddle sheet.
- Decide whether to read the information to the students, or (for advanced classes) let them read the introduction.
- Have students use the clues to figure out the riddle.
- This goes well with New Crown 2 Textbook pg. 93.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.