Students race to read and write sentences and complete the passage.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Andy Webster on Mar 24, 2010.
- DailyRoutine worksheet: Cut out each sentence and tape each sentence around the classroom.
- Split the class into groups of four - two students are reporters and two students are writers.
- The reporters will read the sentence and report it to the writer who will write the sentence.
- When they have completed all the sentences they have to put it in the correct order and find the magic word: watching.
- When students have finished this activity they have to answer the questions and write their own routine.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.