- Print the handout (one for each group in the class)
- Pages 1, 2 and 3: cut up each dialogue box and picture
- Page 4 and 5: print one for each group
- Put students in groups of 5 and/or 6. Number the students
- Student one comes to the front, and you hand them (any) section of dialogue. Repeat for students 2, 3, 4..... so each student has at least one strip of dialogue.
- Students read and memorise their dialogues (4/5 mins)
- Students collect the dialogues in their groups and one student brings them to you (this helps keep everything together); hand that student the pictures.
- Students put the pictures in order according to the story; this encourages a lot of communication. 7-12 mins)
- As a class check the order of the pictures
- Students collect the pictures and one student bring them to you, and collect handout 3.
- Students answer the questions on the handout.
- Check answers as a class.
- Students come and collect handout 4 and fill in the blank.