Students ask the ALT questions to try and get a Bingo or Bongo.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Andy Webster on July 27, 2010.
- After the class forms groups, each group fills in the bingo grid with random numbers from 1-50.
- Each group is given a copy of the "Have you ever...?" questions.
- The activity starts by groups taking turns asking the ALT questions and marking their bingo grids with either an "O" or "X" next the number on their bingo grid. NOTE: O = Yes X = No.
- The first group to receive five Os or Xs is the champion.
- Ask the group to ask the question together.
- Also, groups should shout, "BINGO!" or "BONGO!" when they receive one.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.