This is a cool Crazy 8's game that practices the months of the year.
Archived from Englipedia.
Originally submitted by Roger Parker on June 1, 2008.
- This activity follows the usual crazy 8's rules.
- The basic game of Crazy Eights uses a standard 52 card pack but for this activity, you can make the deck as small or big as you want.
- The dealer deals five cards to each player (seven each if there are only two players).
- The undealt stock is placed face down on the table, and the top card of the stock is turned face up and placed beside the stock to start the discard pile.
- Starting with the player to dealer's left, and continuing clockwise, each player in turn must either play a legal card face up on top of the discard pile, or draw a card from the undealt stock. When the student lays down a card, they must make a sentence using the picture on the card: "The Obon Odori is in August," "Christmas is in December," etc.
The following plays are legal:
If the top card of the discard pile is not a 'Super Card!', you may play any card which matches the previous card's color or holiday
An 'Super Card!' may be played on any card, and the player of the card says a color, which the next student must play using the color said.
The first player who plays all their cards wins.
Sign in or register an account to leave a comment.